12 March 2014

Mama Uniform 2.0 / Wardrobe Wednesday

This Wednesday I'm linking up with Kimba Likes for Wardrobe Wednesday but don't think anyone would consider any of these outfits appropriate for a mama (or anyone for that matter) to join the 'glam squad' ... but they are realistic, everyday outfits for this mama and are about as glam as I get for a non-event type day.

Outfit One
Bought these boyfriend jeans on sale at Jay Jays (I shop I never go in to) for $10 and thought if I never wore them it wouldn't be a big loss. I think I need to consult my old mate Pinterest to get some better ideas about how short people should style these jeans.
Jay Jays boyfriend jeans / Lorna Jane tee / Louis Vuitton tote / Prada sunnies / Havaiana thongs

Outfit Two
A little more effort went into this ensemble for our regular Monday coffee date with Katy. I love, love, love printed pants and have a stack of them but need to buy some more tops to match.
Cooper St pants / thrifted Metalicus top / Kmart sandals / Ray Ban sunnies

Outfit Three
A thrown together outfit for a trip to the supermarket and a spot of blogging at my local coffee hangout, Bare Coffee Co
Lorna Jane crop / Jay Jays singlet / Asos shorts / Kmart sandals / Sabre sunnies

You too can join in the glam (or not so glam) squad here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx